Unwanted calls can rob you of your privacy

Debt collectors, banks and businesses in Kansas City and St. Louis often misuse automated calling technology to harass people. Whether it is called a robocaller, robodialer, computer, machine, pre-recorded message or auto dialer, the Telephone Consumers Protection Act (TCPA) prohibits the use of automatic telephone dialing systems (ATDS) to call cellphones without the consent of the party being called.

You may be entitled to compensation for every call

If a company uses this auto-dialing technology to illegally call you, you may recover between $500 and $1,500 per call.

At Stecklein & Rapp we understand the frustration and embarrassment that incessant telephone calls can cause. We also know — whether or not you actually owe a debt — convincing creditors to voluntarily stop calling you can be nearly impossible. It requires legal force.

You don’t need to take the phone off the hook

Let us help you restore your privacy and put an end to robocalls.
Contact Us

We can stop telephone harassment

We understand that it is wrong for businesses to invade your peace and privacy with their automated calls. We have helped consumers in the past, and we would like to use our experience to help you as well.

You deserve a quiet dinner with your family without repeated calls from a company that you may never have done business with. You have the power to hold businesses that harass you in violation of the TCPA accountable. The TCPA is a powerful tool that lawyers at Stecklein & Rapp use to fight companies that invade your telephone privacy.

If you were damaged by a creditor who broke the law and want to restore your privacy and peace of mind, we want to help. Contact our office today if you're in the Kansas City or St. Louis area to get started.

Book and gavel

Telephone harassment attorneys in Kansas City

The attorneys at Stecklein & Rapp offer a free initial consultation to prospective clients. To schedule a private meeting with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us through this website or by calling our office.